This is not your usual self catering cottage it is equipped far beyond what you would expect from a holiday home. The kitchen was designed and build by the owner of the cottage who is a very keen amateur chef and former cabinet maker. The kitchen is a real cooks kitchen with every utensil and appliance a person could want:
1. A Neff double oven and grill (stainless steel)
2. A microwave oven / grill (stainless steel)
3. A 90cm stainless steel gas hob which also features a cast iron griddle
4. An over-head extractor cleverly concealed
5. An integrated Bosch dishwasher
6. A stainless steel American-style double door fridge/freezer with cold, filtered water dispenser.
7. A storage heater for chilly spells.
(Unfortunately the AGA Range cooker seen in the picture is turned off as it poses a danger to visitors who are not accustomed to its use. alternative appliances are provided)